Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Crane Hire - Lead Gen Site For Sale

Reaction score
Hi guys

An unloved potential goldmine in the Crane Hire space.
www.cranehireuk.co.uk

You'll ask for stats - traffic a little irrelevant but paying leads are, so here are some:

Leads by year

2015 - 923 leads
2016 - 1087 leads
2017 - 154 web leads (938 phone calls)
2018 - 15 web leads (82 phone calls)

I'll explain this last bit. We stopped selling leads late 2016 - so 2017 we turned the phone number off, so calls don't currently get answered. Correctly done, these phone calls are leads.

The site sells crane hire for all types of projects from huge to hot tub lifts.

Put simply, needs someone to take it on, connect the dots and freshen it up a little and it's a super earner, sadly I have no time and 2018 is about me focusing on my core stuff.

- wordpress
- phone number included and will transfer to a new account for the buyer

£3k + vat
Payment by BACS

May I ask what you charge per lead?

May I ask what you charge per lead?

£10-£30 from memory (sky is the limit)

Just to add, you could do a commission deal - there are lots of ways to monetise it

Last edited:
So you have a company ready to take the leads again once the phone is switched back on ?

I like the business model. Is the price negotiable?

So you have a company ready to take the leads again once the phone is switched back on ?

Even so, without someone ready. Realistically, who wouldn't take leads? It's like printing money. All you have to do is give a decent company a call, have a coffee with them and discuss numbers.

Even so, without someone ready. Realistically, who wouldn't take leads? It's like printing money. All you have to do is give a decent company a call, have a coffee with them and discuss numbers.

Lol, easy peasy.

I personally find selling the leads the hardest part, but maybe i'm not very good at it.

Fantastic site though, good luck with the sale.

I suppose it depends on a few factors, for example, how qualified the leads are (if at all) what stage they are at in terms of how close they are to closing, etc.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom