Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

CreditsReport.co.uk (Rich name)

Discussion in 'Archive UK Domains For Sale' started by cancerian, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF

SF Well-Known Member

I dont think your racist comments are helping :???:

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

http://proxywood.t35.com/index.php?__script_get_form=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY28udWsvc2VhcmNo&hl=en&lr=&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&rls=DVFA%2CDVFA%3A1970--2%2CDVFA%3Aen&q=%22Credits+Report%22&btnG=Search

Gives me 714 results

4. cancerian

cancerian Member

sorry google cookies of "advanced search" was creating the problem thats why google was giving wrong amount of searches.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  5. cancerian

cancerian Member

6. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

:rolleyes: it's called an 'escape character'. You said to use that site, I put in "Credits Report" (with quotes to get the actual phrase) and submited it. IT PUT IN THE \ NOT ME.

7. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

8. cancerian

cancerian Member

sorry google cookies of "advanced search" was creating the problem thats why google was giving wrong amount of searches.

9. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Well-Known Member

I find you quite ridiculous. You post a domain with search results, and it's clear that they aren't totally legit.

Once you get out of your depth, you decide to appeal to admin. I would think that if you stepped back, and put yourself in our position (i.e. seasoned (ish!) .uk domain traders, versus yourself with 20-odd posts) then you'd see that we all think you are a bit of a joker.

And frankly, you didn't have to play the race card at all

Jee

10. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Cancerian, there are many experienced domainers on here who do not appreciate wild claims of traffic, I cannot substantiate your Google figures either.

I do not condone hi-jacking of sales threads but in fairness, they are just qualifying with you your claims regarding this domain.

Any Google search should be in quotes for a 2 word domain, i.e. "credits report" as not putting it in quotes will search for both words separately and together.

I'm not keen on any racial reference, please do not continue that here.

11. cancerian

cancerian Member

12. cancerian

cancerian Member

13. denchomsky United Kingdom

denchomsky Well-Known Member

Face it no one here wants your domain name, if it were Credit Reports you might have some offers but Credits Report is worth Jack-Sh*t. They are not the same thing no matter how hard you try to convince us!

How do you explain that is has ZERO Uk OV results? with or without extension?

I commend your English, but you obviously cant grasp the fact that everyone on this forum disagree's with your statistics for this name.

As for me being inexperienced :

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." Confucius

I suggest you reflect.

14. charlie United Kingdom

charlie Well-Known Member

you can clearly see in both images that you are not using "quotes" and therefore your domain name is not directly applicable to the results returned.

"credits reports" clearly returns "credit report" in the search engine results.

if you want to take your american friends word over the advice given so be it but i would suggest you find a few more pennies and stick to buying .coms you'll probably find a bigger market for this kind of domain.

as admin rightly points out this is a sales thread so i'll let you 'sell' unhindered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.