Domain Manage

Customised Fresh Store Builder Stores - £95 each

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Alien, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien

Alien (80) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

Customised Fresh Store Builder Stores

Hi all,

I've previously posted in the FSB discussion about this current offer, but it's been swallowed up a bit in the large thread. :)

We're currently offering a FSB deal (template customisation, logo and 2000 words content) for Fresh Store Builder licence owners.

This is a perfect way to get your undeveloped domains earning and ranking, almost immediately, by using affiliation with Amazon.

I've seen great results so far with my stores, some examples of these are below:

My Digital Radio

BBQ

The Blues - Template Demo Store (colours also available in red, black, lilac, orange, green).

All the details and information are over at Wait.co.uk, where you can also order.

To buy a Fresh Store Builder licence, visit their site directly

To read more info and order, please visit us @ Wait. The price of this deal will increase to £125 from 1.2.2012.

Customised store pricing and extras available using 'The Blues' template or other other colours - please e-mail for details.

Please let me know if you have any questions - e-mail is best: talk {at} wait.co.uk, thanks. :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Alien

Several stores now completed. Please order before February to take advantage of the £95 offer (from Feb the price increases).

More info at Wait.

Please e-mail to discuss or ask questions (not PM please as I can miss these) to talk {at} wait.co.uk

Thanks. :)

4. Alien

Just to remind people who've expressed an interest, the price goes up to £125 from February for these, so please don't delay if you want one @ £95.

We've done quite a few during January and have availability to complete more. We can also include a single store FSB licence if you need one for an additional fee of £28.00.

Please PM/post or e-mail with any questions, thanks. :)

5. admin Spain

admin (10) Administrator Staff Member Trusted Trader

6. Alien

New Slots Available

Thanks Admin for reopening. :)

Just wanted to update this by saying we now have some available slots again for new customised FSB stores. After finishing a few in the last week or so, they are proving to be very popular.

Price is a little higher now - at £125 (all details here), but what you get in return is well worth your hard earned cash.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to e-mail me over at Wait, thanks. :)

7. rodeboy United Kingdom

rodeboy (47) Active Member Trusted Trader

Wait.co.uk

If anyone is considering using this service, go for it! I've used Wait.co.uk for a couple of my domains, and they now have professional looking FSB sites on there. Great personal service.

Chris

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alien

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback; it's much appreciated. :)

9. Alien

More slots available for FSB stores if people are interested (8 completed in the last week).

Just drop me an e-mail to discuss if you'd like to enquire or order, thanks. :)

PS: The Blues Template also has colour variants available (e.g. black, lilac, green, dark orange/brown, red).

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  10. philiporchard United Kingdom

philiporchard (17) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alien

Thanks for your kind words Phil, it's much appreciated. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.