Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Development Portfolio – Amazing Potential For Anyone Who Is Planning To Develop Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe good quality development of sites is clearly the way to go in terms of generating income from domains but in order to develop effectively you need to be able to produce high levels of targeted traffic and informative content cost effectively. You also need to be able to incorporate various revenue streams and entice users to make enquiries/sales.

I have put together what should be a fantastic portfolio for development which consists of 9 names in the lucrative travel sector and it combines a selection of different type of names ( i.e. traffic drivers, ecommerce, directory, EMD+high PPC ) . If developed well the buyer should be able to create a small group of sites under the domains in a niche that should drive good levels of both traffic and revenue relatively quickly.

• Mapsite.co.uk
  • Weathersite.co.uk

First and foremost finding a way to generate a mass of natural traffic is key. Maps and weather are two areas of the web that generate extremely high levels of traffic. With a little development, good SEO application and the incorporation of free (or cheap) feeds from existing weather/ mapping companies these names could be developed to benefit from a lot of the searches that occur around the keywords of maps and weather and these searches are vast . This in my opinion gives phenomenal opportunity! Links to the other sites below could then be incorporated into these sites to drive traffic from one to another as could relevant links to other revenue streams

• Holidaycities.co.uk
  • Famousbuildings.co.uk

Two perfect domains for sites to be the main content areas in the group. I think a lot of the content for these could be got elsewhere via feeds etc and then unique sections of content added. They are great names for travel guides.

• Hostelsdirectory.co.uk

This is an ideal name to do a white label directory via an existing hostels site. Once done users could book their places to stay and the buyer of the domains could reap returns by making commission on all sales. A similar domain would probably want to be acquired for hotels to complete the group (but I am afraid I don’t have a suitable one so this would need to be acquired elsewhere)

• Languagebooks.co.uk

This is a good ecommerce site to develop to direct people to so they can purchase language and related books before taking their trips. This content could probably all be produced by Amazon feeds or other affiliate feeds etc

• Travellers-insurance.co.uk

This name could be built out to cover all types of travel insurance. The build out potential is good but actually the exact match is also good with this one so a little development work could probably make this into a money making site quickly and then grow via phrase and broad match. The local exact match is 720 searches at a keyword rate of circa £3

• Low-airfares.co.uk

This is a great name for a flight white label so visitors can book the flights they want to wherever they are interested in going – so if they see a place they like the look of when looking at the interesting content information that could be on holidaycities.co.uk – they could then book a flight via low-airfares.co.uk

I believe this mini portfolio really is a brilliant development opportunity for anyone who is wishing to invest in this area. The names were purchased with development in mind – it is purely lack of resources and the fact that I have other areas to focus on which is why these are up for sale. Once developed on a small scale I think there would be a lot of potential buyers as the travel sector is full of big companies looking to take a lead on their competition.

I will consider any reasonable offers on the portfolio for a quick sale – by PM please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom