Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Diary of a madman

Reaction score
I've become interminably gloomy and dyed all my clothes black. I need a domain to tell the world about my new lifestyle choice and share my poetry. I've spent all my money on a holiday to Whitby in April so my budget is only $99 (0.033 ETH).

Last edited:
I have shite.co.uk, but it's not for sale. Sorry to add to your gloom.

Have you been employed as the new forum jester in the absence of @alexcray?

A bit of good news for you anyway. diaryofamadman.uk is free to register.

Last edited:
if this isn't trolling... I would go for .black.. probably .. as this definitely isn't a $$ project

ps4NXj7.png

DWT3pV0.png

Are you okay with a cctld (I have a related short one) or looking for .co.uk or .com only?

if this isn't trolling... I would go for .black.. probably .. as this definitely isn't a $$ project

ps4NXj7.png

DWT3pV0.png

Thanks for the suggestion but .black isn't the domain for me. I'm not looking to add some sophistication to my online presence and I don't want to communicate elegance, authority and success because I'm resolutely inelegant, anti-authoritarian and unsuccessful.

Thanks for the suggestion but .black isn't the domain for me. I'm not looking to add some sophistication to my online presence and I don't want to communicate elegance, authority and success because I'm resolutely inelegant, anti-authoritarian and unsuccessful.

.. it seems you are hitting some life's speedbumps.. 2 spaces that allow to stay in that zone: tumblr, and maybe even fetside.

do you mind sharing some poetry?

also, I am exploring the idea of allowing Acorn users to keep our own diaries.. what are your thoughts on this?

I've become interminably gloomy and dyed all my clothes black. I need a domain to tell the world about my new lifestyle choice and share my poetry. I've spent all my money on a holiday to Whitby in April so my budget is only $99 (0.033 ETH).

gothblogger.com is FTR :p

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom