Domain Manage

drop catch advice

Discussion in 'Drop catching Domain Names' started by DirDn, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirDn

DirDn Active Member

I have never used the .co.uk drop catch, i have been doing some research to see if i would like to setup my own rig, but as i know very little about it, its probably best i don't, at least until i know more.

I'm interested in a domain thats due to drop in December, its not generic or a LLL, and it as possible TM issues, what is the best way to catch it? is it best to book the catch with more than one drop catch service?
    is it best to see if i can get someone with their own rig to catch it for me?

its a couple of domains that made me consider setting up a rig, as i say i don't think this is a good idea at the moment due to my limited knowledge, unless there is someone out there that does have the knowledge and is interested in a joint venture? if so PM me.

who as got the fastest and best success rate? why think claim to have, but I'm sure i have seen better stats claimed on my travels, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. grantw United Kingdom

grantw Well-Known Member

I don't think Why Think have their own system, they resell drop system which is run by azooza on here, so you may as well go directly to dropsystem.co.uk

Also book it with caught.co.uk, these two are by far the most successful public facing dropcatchers.

Grant

4. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Thanks indeed Grant. Yes DirDn, feel free to contact me by PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.