Discussion in 'General Board' started by paulleahy, Jun 1, 2010.
Is anyone else going to the Dvla Auction tommorrow at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire ?
You can bid online, so why leave the house?
1. You need to have registered to bid online well in advance.
2. Priority is given to opening bids in the room.
3. It's lot more fun to be there and get carried away and buy stuff you shouldn't
4. Their internet bidding has had problems in the past (down for several hours!) although last few times I used it it was OK, but wouldn't risk it for soemthing I really wanted.
5. You get to see some really nice cars (and their registrations) in the car park.
anyone got a link to a list of whats going up for auction ?
I was there today
I bought a reg for my car.....I am getting sad.
You need to be careful they are addictive just like domains, but not £5 a time!
Care to share what you bought?
only buying one
8's are lucky
Care to share what you paid? Did it go much over the 3k reserve?
a bit more
its public on the dvla site so
hope I am now more lucky.
Means it is worth more than the car
Separate names with a comma.