Domain Manage

e-CIGIS.co.uk + com

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by zuratv, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuratv United Kingdom

zuratv Active Member

E-CIGIS.COM
    e-Cigis.co.uk

Appraise please

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. mockdog

mockdog Member

reg fee I would think

ciggie would be the colloquial term rather than cigi

4. Deltrus

Deltrus Active Member

@zuratv you seem to be registering quite a few domains that are going to cost you a lot but not be useful to anyone. Maybe you should ask people here for advice before doing so. It will save you time, money and disappointment.

I can't see any future for that domain at all I'm afraid, so I would say it wasn't even worth the reg fee. Sorry if it seems harsh but you asked for feedback and that's my honest advice.

5. DomainManagement

DomainManagement Active Member

hi there

hi there personally , i just like to reverse engineer the traffic find out what keywords will deliver traffic

any thing else is a brand with no traffic, and would only deliver traffic for what would optimize the site for

and as we all know its easier to get a keyword heavy domain ranked in Google

so stop it otherwise i will have to take you to the Domainers anonymous group

which i can confirm i should attend also , as i do get addicted to buying domains
    it better to buy quality rather than quantity , ( coming from me thats rich as i have 3,500 approx domains ) and remember websites are worth more than domains

best wishes Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.