Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Enom Resellers

Discussion in 'Domain Name Registrars' started by Paullas, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paullas

Paullas Super Moderator Staff Member

Is anyone on here a enom reseller?

im looking for a reseller account on enom or if anyone can recomend anywhere else pm me please

thanks in advance

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. jimm United Kingdom

jimm Active Member

Yes I use enom for my business (well everything except .uk).
    I can set you up as a sub account if you like.

4. Americar

Americar Active Member

Be aware that if you become an Enom reseller under a primary reseller that you are not really an Enom reseller .. you are a sub-reseller under the primay reseller .. you have no rights nor control of your domains directly from Enom ..

You have no direct Enom support from Enom your account is controled by the primary reseller any support must go through the reseller whos account you are under .. the reseller that you sign up with sets your pricing not Enom ..

A reseller is not necesarrily a primary reseller .. he can be a sub-reseller under someone elses account who may or may not a primary reseller

(there is no way to tell unless you ask the reseller whos account you are under or ask Enom who may or may not tell you)

Any reseller primary or sub-reseller can have as many sub and sub-sub resellers under their account as they can get there is no restictions on how many resellers can be under a primary or sub reseller account ..

I am an Enom reseller but i dont accept sub reseller accounts under my account ..

If you are going to register/transfer domain names with Enom in any quantity at wholesale pricing or in bulk you are far better off to deal direct with Enom .. the account is then yours alone with full support from Enom themselves ..

An Enom reseller account requires a sum of money deposited with Enom to qualify for a primary direct Enom reseller status ..

http://www.enom.com/resellers/default.aspx

This is just a word of caution that you should carry out due diligence when signing up with some one whom you may not know very well who is an Enom reseller or sub-sub reseller ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.