Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EPP Transfer Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been having fun and games with nominet, who frankly are just insulting and fobbing me off.

Can anyone who is an actual coder, and has epp framework in place, can you verify this does or doesn't work ?

The code is to perform an EPP transfer request, to a NON-UK Individual/Company, where both the original registrant address and the service address are both included on the whois output.

The command assumes you have already created the verified foreign address contact, and service address, both been used many times and concluded to be perfect contacts.

PHP:
<command>
<update>
<domain:update
xmlns:domain='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:domain-1.0'
xsi:schemaLocation='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:domain-1.0 domain-1.0.xsd'>
<domain:name>testtfr.uk</domain:name>
<domain:chg>
<domain:registrant>cID0001</domain:registrant>
<domain:contact type='admin'>SERVcID0001</domain:contact>
</domain:chg>
</domain:update>
</update>
<clTRID>cID0001tfr</clTRID>
</command>

I get syntax errors, this transfer style is NOT listed in the official documentation, and I believe its not been implemented, but after about 2 weeks or games with them, I figure I'm better asking others.

The contact ID's can be anything you like, could even be Martin and SERVmartin if you wished.

When you send the epp contact create you can specify any unique to your account ID. my internal databasedatabase just happens to use the prefix cID (Client ID) and the next 4 digits are record numbers.

If I perform the transfer requests without the contact type admin line, both ID's perform perfectly.

The issue, a scanmypost (according to nom) is not acceptable as a sole addressaddress on a .UK, it must also include the foreign address.

Which means if I process a .uk transfer to franc pierre in france, and the .UK contains only franc's service address not his french address too, the .UK will fail DQ and be suspended until corrected.

It's a headache in the making.

Hopefully that makes snese, I'm mobile at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom