Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Established dropshipping website www.priceworld.co.uk

Discussion in 'NON-UK websites for sale' started by Vialli, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vialli United Kingdom

Vialli Active Member

The website www.priceworld.co.uk is for sale at SEDO.

Check out the listing here:

http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details.php4?domain=priceworld.co.uk&tracked=&partnerid=&language=e

Latest stats:

http://www.priceworld.co.uk/awstats.php

Site is currently inactive (not updated for months/payment methods blocked) as I do not have time to process orders etc, bt aprt from that it still is receiving customers looking to buy.

Whoever buys this site will be abe to make money from the start, a ready mad business with a great domain name (imho)

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. rob

rob Founding Member

"Seller's price expectation: Make Offer "

what ballpark you looking for?

4. Vialli United Kingdom

Vialli Active Member

Best offer so far is for £1500 which equates approximately to the profit made in the last 12 months or so.

Having said that the site hasn't been properly run throughout the year, no real product updates, price amendments etc, and therefore I consider it to have a lot more potential.

With a little bit of time and organisation the site could easily make double it is at the moment.

Based on that, I would probally set a ballpark BIN at around the £5-6k bracket but am open to any offers as a starting point for negotiation.

5. oziman Israel

oziman New Member

pm sent

pm sent with some questions etc.

6. Vialli United Kingdom

Vialli Active Member

PM Replied to.

7. paulc Spain

paulc Active Member

Please can you PM me all the details and info on this site and how it works.

8. Vialli United Kingdom

Vialli Active Member

Paul, have sent details as requested, please let me know if there is anything else that you need to know.

9. jrowlinson Spain

jrowlinson Active Member

I don't get it!

You get links from people for free and then monetise them by selling links on. You'll never get to PR10 so you won't give the domain away. Eseentially the people linking to you are giving you money.

You are selling links with nofollows on so eventually Google will find out and devalue the site (just like they did with textlinkads) then your pagerank will dissapear and traffic dry up.

You have created no content of any value. I just don't get how this site has any future or value? I'd really like to be enlightened...

We are looking to buy sites by the way and have purchased from here in the past.

10. Vialli United Kingdom

Vialli Active Member

Heavy Night? :cool:

11. jrowlinson Spain

jrowlinson Active Member

Yeah

I was sure that I posted my reply to the sillyness that is the link exchange that they are asking £200k for. Your site looks nice and the price sensible. Sorry....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.