Domain Manage

Euro .eu domains

Discussion in 'New Domainers' started by AssetDomains, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AssetDomains United Kingdom

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on if these names are going to be of any value in the future I've bought a few now with 10k plus UK exacts which I'm planning to build on in the summer.
    I keep seeing more names though makes me wonder are they any good. Anyone else developed one yet can they be ranked for the UK market.
    Also any large sales with the names reported yet.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. jwm

jwm Active Member

You are unlikely to get anyone say they are great names as most people here are more interested in uk domain names specifically co.uk.

If your intention is to build them out then I would suggest to stop buying for now and build one of the ones you have bought.

As its an exact match domain it should rank well with work. For examples, one I am aware of is on a4u where there is a competition running between a few of the affiliates around oak products - the thread is called Going head to head with other a4u members or similar. In that thread one of the affiliates is trying to rank an eu domain in the uk results and is one page one of google now.

4. AssetDomains United Kingdom

Thanks JWM thats a really interesting thread never even considered a niche like that before.
    sorry .........

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  5. jwm

jwm Active Member

newpbc you can't link to another forum from here which is why I didn't in my post! You need to edit your thread to remove it

6. AssetDomains United Kingdom

For anyone who does buy .eu's you can pick them up fpr £1 for today only posted the details here

7. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

I have one currently ranking third for ladies jewellery on Google. They rank fine, they aren't so good for resale. In the UK the .eu hasn't really taken off. However, in other countries, e.g. Germany, they may be more popular.

Rgds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.