Domain Manage

Featured listing

Discussion in 'Sedo' started by dtm, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm

dtm Active Member

I've been trying for the last 24 hours (Thought it might take a while to register on my account) to make my swimminglessons.org.uk a featured listing on Sedo, all I get is:
    Despite the domain being listed under Domain Management.

Any ideas?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. sedo

sedo Sedo Staff

Hi DTM

I have checked for you and the domain is not listed in your account.

If you add it and still have further problems please email me at the address below and I will sort it out for you.

Kind regards

Joanna

4. dtm

dtm Active Member

It is:
    [​IMG]

5. fish United Kingdom

fish Well-Known Member

Thought I'd give cdoh! another go after a long sojourn and then after adding a few sample domains it came up with this same glitch.

Thankfully I didn't spend hours forwarding shed loads of domains.

I didn't bother to email them 'cos of lack of conviction/faith in them (what works for some doesn't for others - I'm in the 'other' bracket :p

Fish

6. sedo

sedo Sedo Staff

Hi DTM

I looked into this for you and it seems the problem lies with the .org.uk extension domains only. Your domain is not showing as listed to me but it is showing as listed to you in your account. Tech are working on this for you now. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Fish: I am happy to help you upload your domains. If you send me a spreadsheet with a list of your names I will happily upload them for you and help you with the optimisation.

If either of you have any further issues please email me on joanna.birch@sedo.com and I will do my best to get things sorted as soon as possible. I am here to help with any problems you may have.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.