Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Finally its back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After months of trying new things to get my site back it has started to rank in google again.

But in the end I dont think it was anything I did, I think it was googles fault as i read the other day that google by 'mistake' had mis marked website as parked domains and killed all there rankings, they admitted they have f'ed up and are now putting it right, and since then my site has come back to its rankings.

Might be worth everyone else checking if they were having problems

Last edited:
Yeah, great stuff!

Aiden

they admitted they have f'ed up and are now putting it right, and since then my site has come back to its rankings.

How? Big G never admits its faults. Can you tell us more about what was the fault and how you or G solved it.

Thanks

After months of trying new things to get my site back it has started to rank in google again.

But in the end I dont think it was anything I did, I think it was googles fault as i read the other day that google by 'mistake' had mis marked website as parked domains and killed all there rankings, they admitted they have f'ed up and are now putting it right, and since then my site has come back to its rankings.

For interest, what is the site?

Thanks
Stephen.

None of mine are back - although I have just had the email about the new version so going to update to that and leave it for a few more months.

Great news @chippyb - glad to hear :)

Thanks

lol, I had loads of top tens yesterday and they all dropped about 60-70 places each, actually looking at the data, out of 20 keywords 18 of them dropped that maybe places and the other 2 dropped 2 places

Well it was until the update on google lol, i enjoyed it for 2 days

Damn :(

It could just be a little shuffle, hoping it comes back for you!

Thanks

lol, I had loads of top tens yesterday and they all dropped about 60-70 places each, actually looking at the data, out of 20 keywords 18 of them dropped that maybe places and the other 2 dropped 2 places

Are you going to try and get them ranking again or look at doing something else?

Thanks

You're still on Page 1 Google.co.uk, position 3 for the term 'GBB' though? :)

You're still on Page 1 Google.co.uk, position 3 for the term 'GBB' though? :)

Yea that one and another one was the only ones that didnt take to much of a hit, but from 1st to 3rd, isnt annoying, when some of the sites that are shite still didnt move at all.

Its a shame though as there was so many top tens again, will give it a few days and see how it goes again, but i am starting to think about jacking it all in, getting to the point that I cant be arsed with all this about changes etc and keeping up with google, I want my life back again.

But we will see what happens, tomorrow is another day

The only site I have running on FSB which was front page as wordpress, dropped loads when changed to FSB, has come back to 8th as of a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom