Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Find It For Less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for asking.

It is slowly growing, word is getting out on social media and there has been a couple of offers that have taken off this week (one was a pair of womens boots that seemed to get shared a lot and sold 20 pairs through the site, the other was a frozen doll).

Have run a competition for signups so just need to start getting people more active at the minute, there are a fair few people coming on to buy / compare price but don't sign up to get cashback so have been tweaking the site to get them to convert into members.

Glad to hear it Nick. It's a really good idea in my opinion so hope it works. I set up Fractionn.com a while back for a college project but found it hard to get the word out there about it. Have since realised the site itself could be better (backend wise) so dropped the idea.

You should try sharing your site on reddit, product hunt etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have you got any referral/affiliate kind of things going on for the site?

It is set so that if a member signs another member up (using a referral link) then they will get 5% of whatever they earn.

Also if people refer people to the site and they don't sign up but buy something then the user who sent the link gets some cashback for that order :)

Glad to hear it Nick. It's a really good idea in my opinion so hope it works. I set up Fractionn.com a while back for a college project but found it hard to get the word out there about it. Have since realised the site itself could be better (backend wise) so dropped the idea.

You should try sharing your site on reddit, product hunt etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The hard part is getting the word out but without spamming as most places don't allow self promotion. So to go onto money saving expert and say "go to this site it is great" will just get a ban straight away :)

I have never really tried reddit but will take a look at them both tonight, thanks for the pointer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom