Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk findexperiences

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by rharper83, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rharper83 United Kingdom

rharper83 Active Member

Hi guys,

First site sale here, although it's a bit of an odd one!

I bought this a few months ago, and I'm not actually looking to make any money on it - I just need to offload it to fund part of my new kitchen, and also because I've not really touched it since I got it as I have just not had time :(

The site is findexperiences.co.uk.

It is a custom coded system that will read in datafeeds from Affiliate Window (and a couple of others), and keep the site updated with prices and experiences.

There is a blog that has a custom wordpress plug in too, that creates price comparisons with very little work (simply write [expe]Ferrari[/expe] to get all Ferrari experiences listed in a nice little table, complete with affiliate links!

The potential here is phenomenal, especially coming up to Christmas. I just wish I didn't need to sell, and had more time to develop it, but having to fix all the problems in my new house is just taking up so much time!!

I'm looking at offers around £300 - I'll even throw in a free nominet transfer of the domain too.

Thanks,

Richard

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. bedazzledaz United Kingdom

bedazzledaz Active Member

4. rharper83 United Kingdom

rharper83 Active Member

SOLD!

Thanks for the interest guys!

Thread Status: