Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fire triangle .co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Being new to building sites I was looking for some feedback on this little site I am working on. I plan on adding more firefighting games but anything else I could or should do?

Please dont take this as criticism, can I ask what the purpose of your site is? Is it informative, games, is there a plan to monetise, or all 3?
The design looks very dated and there are some spelling mistakes and unnecessary capitals.
The games are very basic, even retro. Not sure if todays kids would be interested in them

Hi eddie thanks for the feedback.

The purpose of the site.. firstly just a bit of practice for me. It is only my third ever site and the second time I've used Wordpress.

Someone on the forum had the domain name as dropped and it had a few exacts a month so I thought I would build a site around it.

My hunch is it is most likely to be school children looking for information about the fire triangle. So to that end it will be/is an informative site first and foremost. Having said that, there is only so much you can write about the fire triangle, so I thought if I through in a page with some games it would bring them back. I agree, the current games are quite basic but I plan on adding more firefighting games and have found some better ones, but every time I try and upload them I get stuck on "crunching". It could be a server issue and will have to contact my providers.

I plan on eventually adding some G adds and maybe pre-game ads, once its complete and ranking in the top 5.

As for the design, I agree kind of retro but that is what I was going for when I designed the logo, I guess it made the writing on the logo look like logs/wood to me, which kind of appealed.

This site is never going to be, or even planned as the ultimate killer site for me. I'm just using it as practice and if it ends up bringing in a small annual turnover, bonus.

But Im always happy to take any advice on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom