Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Football Betting Website

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by Aaron Clifford, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for any interest in a .co.uk football tipping website, it gets between 1,000-2,000 unique visitors per month, Homepage is a PR2. and features nine unique pages of content, some of which rank well for the page subject.

I've not had time to keep the tips up to date, as currently are doing them manually. Have tried a few different affiliate banners and when the tips were kept up to date through bet365 was making around £20/40 a month (for around three months).

I've just had a little girl so no real time to keep things up to date, added a newsletter double opt in signup form recently had had 25 signups through that, so a decent scope for building a good email list from the traffic if pushed.

Would be looking for very low £x,xxx (+VAT) for the domain, wordpress site, premium theme and twitter account with 140 followers.

Any interest then email me at aaron.clifford@domainbeans.co.uk for information on the URL, and to discuss further.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.