Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Form Matching

Discussion in 'Nominet General Information' started by retired_member6, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

I sold betathome.co.uk to bet-at-home.com last week, now they've said they've sent the forms to Nominet and seemingly totally disregarded my instructions, do you think if I sent my half to Nominet they'll match it up? I've emailed the other party to check they've actually sent the paperwork already.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

On a recent sale I had, I sent the whole set of forms to the buyer, who then forwarded the completed set to Nominet.

After waiting, I emailed Nominet to find out what the delay was, and they said they were waiting for my half of the forms.

So, whether the buyer didn't send them, or Nominet lost them, they will match up the forms if sent in 2 parts!

4. yesterday United Kingdom

yesterday Active Member

I think the new forms with the domain on each page were probably designed with this in mind.

Sending your portion directly to Nominet solves the problem of posting your identity around the country to strangers too.

yesterday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.