Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free SEO Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting points in that, especially the advice for what to look for in the SERPs when picking a niche.

Not entirely sure I agree with nofollow links passing juice though, or the advice that nofollow links are effectively equal to followed links. Anyone else got any opinions on that?

I honestly think Google probs does give value to Nofollow, not as much as do follow but they'd be stupid not to.

Nofollow links are not included in the inbound link graph.

Nofollowing a link is pretty much the same as it not existing in terms of SERP rankings.

Can't find the threads on google webmaster forum but the above has been said by google employees.

I recon they don't pass juice etc but prob taken into consideration when looking at an overall link profile... Natural... Penguin?

I'm sure Google had said a while back that they ignore nofollow now (i.e they do follow them and consider them).

Anyway, in terms of link building you'd have to be an idiot to only build dofollow links, it's the equivalent of waving a big red flag at Google saying "I'm building links come and ban me."

Even if nofollow links give no value a natural link profile will contain them.

People who build their own links and don't like to "waste time" building nofollow links because they think they have no value are creating a very distinct footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom