Domain Manage

FreebieFrenzy.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by AuthorityDomain, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuthorityDomain United States

AuthorityDomain Active Member

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. cc976a

cc976a Well-Known Member

I've built, developed and sold two freebie sites (one of which is still on page 1 of Google for the word 'freebies') so my 2p worth is yes it's brandable, and when you come to sell will it help - yes

If I was looking to build a 3rd site unless I really couldn't find anything else I may offer a low £20 offer but no more I'm afraid - there's so many FTR variations and brandables about plus as long as the name is .co.uk two words and easy to spell and pronounce it will probably do

The secret will be the development. Get this ranking and with traffic and you can resell (although the freebie market when I started was in 2003 and NetFreeStuff was earning £6k per month in affiliate sales) nowadays it is completely saturated with very old and established sites.

That being said good brandable names are still selling on Sedo so you never know your luck!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. AuthorityDomain United States

AuthorityDomain Active Member

Cheers for the feedback. Might be one to add to the back of my development pile. I would prefer to rank and build traffic to it then sell if necessary. But I would rather work on less competitive niche domains I have for now. Not those in my signature lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.