Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Geo Bed domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some of you are aware I have a growing network of Geo / service /product domains and noticed a few doing well constantly and to mention just one, the Beds one doing great per click. (£1-£2 each time paid for itself a few times over in a few months) It's be good overall since my new theme was added too.

Here's a list of some thats worth regging and giving a bed mini directory a go.

Reg fee back within a few month and grows from there?... worth a punt people.

Any taken please donate to ADMIN (what's your paypal again?) ;)
  • Darlingtonbeds.co.uk
  • Derbybeds.co.uk
  • NorthEastLincolnshirebeds.co.uk
  • Northamptonshirebeds.co.uk
  • Thurrockbeds.co.uk
  • Torbaybeds.co.uk
  • Warringtonbeds.co.uk
  • Warwickshirebeds.co.uk
  • WestSussexbeds.co.uk
  • Worcestershirebeds.co.uk
  • Aberdeenbeds.co.uk
  • EastRenfrewshirebeds.co.uk
  • Moraybeds.co.uk
  • NorthAyrshirebeds.co.uk
  • Renfrewshirebeds.co.uk
  • Shetlandbeds.co.uk
  • WestDunbartonshirebeds.co.uk
  • Monmouthshirebeds.co.uk
  • Ballymenabeds.co.uk
  • Moylebeds.co.uk
  • Bournemouthbeds.co.uk
  • Buckinghamshirebeds.co.uk
  • EastSussexbeds.co.uk
  • GreaterLondonbeds.co.uk
  • Haltonbeds.co.uk
  • Hartlepoolbeds.co.uk
  • Norfolkbeds.co.uk
  • Northumberlandbeds.co.uk
  • Poolebeds.co.uk
  • Shropshirebeds.co.uk
  • TyneandWearbeds.co.uk
  • WestYorkshirebeds.co.uk
  • Butebeds.co.uk
  • Gallowaybeds.co.uk
  • Fifebeds.co.uk
  • BlaenauGwentbeds.co.uk
  • Caerphillybeds.co.uk
  • Carmarthenshirebeds.co.uk
  • Neathbeds.co.uk
  • Swanseabeds.co.uk
  • Torfaenbeds.co.uk
  • ValeofGlamorganbeds.co.uk
    [*]Belfastbeds.co.uk
  • Colerainebeds.co.uk
  • Larnebeds.co.uk
  • Magherafeltbeds.co.uk
  • Mournebeds.co.uk
  • Newtownabbeybeds.co.uk
  • Omaghbeds.co.uk
  • Dorsetbeds.co.uk
  • Middlesbroughbeds.co.uk
  • NorthYorkshirebeds.co.uk
  • Somersetbeds.co.uk
  • Wiltshirebeds.co.uk
  • EastAyrshirebeds.co.uk
  • Falkirkbeds.co.uk
  • Highlandbeds.co.uk
  • Orkneybeds.co.uk
  • Perthbeds.co.uk
  • Bridgendbeds.co.uk
  • IsleofAngleseybeds.co.uk
  • Merthyrbeds.co.uk
  • Ardsbeds.co.uk
  • Newrybeds.co.uk
  • Bathbeds.co.uk
  • NorthSomersetbeds.co.uk
  • Downbeds.co.uk
  • Derbyshirebeds.co.uk
  • Clevelandbeds.co.uk
  • Staffordshirebeds.co.uk
  • EastLothianbeds.co.uk
  • Dungannonbeds.co.uk
  • Rutlandbeds.co.uk
  • Wrekinbeds.co.uk
  • Tydfilbeds.co.uk
  • Pembrokeshirebeds.co.uk
  • Lutonbeds.co.uk
  • Clackmannanshirebeds.co.uk
  • Dumfriesbeds.co.uk
  • Carrickfergusbeds.co.uk
  • Castlereaghbeds.co.uk
  • Fermanaghbeds.co.uk
  • Strabanebeds.co.uk
  • Southend-on-Seabeds.co.uk
  • PortTalbotbeds.co.uk
  • Leicestershirebeds.co.uk
  • Stirlingbeds.co.uk
  • Ceredigionbeds.co.uk
  • Hovebeds.co.uk
  • Craigavonbeds.co.uk
  • Berkshirebeds.co.uk
  • Cambridgeshirebeds.co.uk
  • Merseysidebeds.co.uk
  • NorthLincolnshirebeds.co.uk
  • Redcarbeds.co.uk
  • Stoke-on-Trentbeds.co.uk
  • Aberdeenshirebeds.co.uk
  • Dundeebeds.co.uk
  • Kinrossbeds.co.uk
  • Flintshirebeds.co.uk
  • Antrimbeds.co.uk
  • Armaghbeds.co.uk
  • Cookstownbeds.co.uk
  • Lisburnbeds.co.uk
  • Argyllbeds.co.uk
  • Limavadybeds.co.uk
  • Cheshirebeds.co.uk
  • EastDunbartonshirebeds.co.uk
  • Oxfordshirebeds.co.uk
  • Lincolnshirebeds.co.uk
  • Cardiffbeds.co.uk
  • Banbridgebeds.co.uk
  • Gwyneddbeds.co.uk
  • Southamptonbeds.co.uk
  • Conwybeds.co.uk
  • Ballymoneybeds.co.uk
  • Blackburnbeds.co.uk
  • Midlothianbeds.co.uk
  • SouthAyrshirebeds.co.uk
  • Suffolkbeds.co.uk
  • Durhambeds.co.uk
  • Angusbeds.co.uk
  • NorthLanarkshirebeds.co.uk
  • WestLothianbeds.co.uk
  • Londonderrybeds.co.uk
  • Hertfordshirebeds.co.uk
  • Leicesterbeds.co.uk
  • Stockton-on-Teesbeds.co.uk
  • SouthLanarkshirebeds.co.uk
  • Denbighshirebeds.co.uk
  • Powysbeds.co.uk
  • NorthEastSomersetbeds.co.uk
  • EastRidingofYorkshirebeds.co.uk
  • Herefordshirebeds.co.uk
  • Portsmouthbeds.co.uk
  • Inverclydebeds.co.uk
  • Bedfordshirebeds.co.uk
  • Darwenbeds.co.uk
  • Gloucestershirebeds.co.uk
  • GreaterManchesterbeds.co.uk
  • Nottinghamshirebeds.co.uk
  • SouthGloucestershirebeds.co.uk
  • SouthYorkshirebeds.co.uk

BOLD are the shiners for me.

Last edited:
Anyone take any of these bed domains to give one a go?

Just a heads up - The one I have is making on average £1 per day since monitoring it as an individual site. So it's £30 in 30 days.

More per day in the last week £16 of it was from the last 7 days!

If anyone wants any tips or help just PM me, but will say Im no EXPERT but know it makes sense to duplicate things that work. ;)

Interesting product to add onto a geo domain, call me an idiot but i guess people are actively searching and looking for “place beds” if they click the adsense (if thats what you are using) but the google keyword tool is showing 0 searches or very close same with the cpc i cant find any for £1-£2 using the google tool anyway, i know you shouldn’t believe it that much but how do you know which ones are going to work or is it a scatter gun approach?

Thanks for any replies and sorry about what must seem like a really stupid question to some

No idea why the clicks are £1-£2+ they just are :D some days they are just say 16p but 80% of the time not.

I have regged other Geo bed domains recently and got my first click on one of them tonight actually. 62p :D which is a nice result 10 more clicks and it's paid for it's self!

I've regg'd getting on 200 geo-Service/product.co.uk domains, created a channel for each (to track revenue) and so am seeing some areas (product/services) are....

1. Performing better
  2. Generating more revenue per click than others
  3. Easier to rank

My thought with business and revenue now, something works locally..... Clone it for other cities. Simple!

Last edited:
No idea why the clicks are £1-£2+ they just are some days they are just say 16p but 80% of the time not.
gota love google and their workings out :), thanks for the advice i might try a few of these at some point in the future trying to keep on track at the moment with current projects all i seem to do is reg new domains throw some content down get them indexed and then get distracted with regging new domains that a few days later i realise are rubbish :) ime planing for in a few months to have about ten sites earning a pound a day i know it probably doesn't seem alot to most of you but i would be real pleased with that.

anyway enough of my ramblings, thanks again your help is appreciated.

Adam

@ Adam, a lot of people would be happy with their sites making £1 per day, especially if they have dozens/hundreds of sites, there is a topic here about the subject of getting sites to earn £1 per week if you haven't already seen it: http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/mini-s...rn-1-week.html

thanks for the link, ive read that one before an it is a very good read, ime not going after mini sites so much here is one i have started

puppy playpen

granted it only has a few pages at the moment but sooner or later i will add more until about ten pages of unique and relevant content and then add links and get it ranking for a few of the keywords and bringing in traffic, i know this isnt that much different but ime hoping while all you professionals are frying the bigger fish i will be ok putting loads of effort into something most other people wouldn't see the point in and built it up to ten, time will tell if i will manage it.

anyway i realy am shutting up now i have a habit of going on, and as always thanks for your help it is invaluable for newbies like me you have more than likely helped others too but they just dont like to post.

Adam

I do really hope people have given this a shot.

A few tips to get good results and your reg fee back within a month.

In the title, keywords and content, mention at least once the below phrases as these are what I find work well.

Devan Beds, Bed Shops, Bed showrooms, Bunk beds, Single Beds, Double Beds, Queensize beds, Kingsize Beds, Metal Framed, 4 Poster Beds,​

My sites Top searches are "Bed shops in GEO" or "Bed Shop GEO" these are the bulk phrases but are seeing "single beds in GEO" etc working well too in searches. Put local shops info on them as posts (in Word Press) without their telephone number or URL that will then catch Joe Publics searches and the shop owners. (then wanting to improve their listing Kaching) also Visitors can't contact them and then clicks an AD

The new Beta in Adsense is really cool you can see where the rev is coming from on a real time URL level. Meaning you dont have to rely on Channel data setup.

Having this feature makes it really nice to see all my GEO sites are doing well and paid for them selves already (some more than others)

I regged a few more bed domains and set them off a few weeks ago and nice to see them getting £1+ clicks already.

One of my Bed sites has earned £150+ from just setting it up and no extra SEO (yet) It has been live 12 months now but moved it over to a improved bespoke theme that looks and seems to work for me better.

Once I have a level of the live I will then have regular postings made to them all whether it be shop listings, bed info, bed news or anything bed related TBH (all helps)

When creating posts in WP you can change the date to the future giving you the ability to schedule postings. So you could do 24 for one site and schedule to post twice a month saving time and worry for the full year.

Last edited:
Just spoke to a freind and have decided were actually going to reg 20 of the remaining domains on here in the new year if no ones bothering as it would be silly not to.

We have the template that works well, a list of ranking phrases to include for SEO, a proven posting method (ie businesses and bed types) and 100's of mini sites that can kick start them with backlinks.

:D

Last edited:
Just purchased around 30 x Norwich service names I've had my eye on for a while including beds :)

Which location of yours is doing particularly well for beds? Would be interested to see the site - PM the link if you prefer :cool:

Ones that seem to do better than most are:
  • Beds
  • Lighting
  • Doors
  • Fencing
  • Furniture
  • Jobs
  • Blinds
  • Opticians

All together these 8 have exceeded £500+ in the past 12 months but some haven't been live that long.

But am quite sure next year all with be performing just some more than others.

:cool:

Ones that seem to do better than most are:
  • Beds
  • Lighting
  • Doors
  • Fencing
  • Furniture
  • Jobs
  • Blinds
  • Opticians

All together these 8 have exceeded £500+ in the past 12 months but some haven't been live that long.

But am quite sure next year all with be performing just some more than others.

:cool:

Just regged a few of these for an area not too far away from me, will see if I can get round to developing some sites for them and give it a crack.

Not sure how this is working well in terms of SERPS and how your getting any traffic on these geo/product names but i am tempted if you say they earn well, just seems a bit strange that they would :confused:

Thanks anyway Andrew, maybe i will try one :|

What's £7 to try a site?

Don't take Google as Gospel, thats all say ;)

Plan for the new year is to push paid for listings from local companies on sites that ARE performing. I will be doing leg work and not cold phone calling, followed up with an email prob to show and explain better to them "It's on page one of Google for ..........."

I'm hoping to get at least 50% of the revenue made from them all from this kind of adverting as I don't like the idea of relying on Adsense and Affiliation 100% as it is at the moment.

Last edited:
Good luck with your venture, just had a look at Strawberry.org.uk and have to say i wasn't expecting the site i found lol :lol: nice marketing based on a Strawberry :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom