Domain Manage

GEO-RIVER + Business domains

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by golddiggerguy, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

golddiggerguy Well-Known Member

As posted in other threads GEO + NEWS domains are hot property and came across river variant so HumberNews co uk etc. All probably now gone which is good.

I live along the River Humber and a local business meet was told our local news paper had released a new GEO business site. HumberBusiness.com

So is their any mileage in this type of domain? either with just business or businesses

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. nnh United Kingdom

nnh Active Member

Are geo+news names selling that well??? If the river was also a city name!!? It would have to have a major connection with the city and have a considerable amount of trade on it. ThamesBusiness that kind of thing maybe, long shot?!

4. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

golddiggerguy Well-Known Member

I think any News and Geo domains together have good value to them. Yes ThamesBusiness.co.uk will stand out more than MerseyNews.co.uk but still shine in my eyes.

LondonNews.co.uk LiverpoolNews.co.uk will have been reg'd years ago and the next in line is the river that everyone relates to about that city.

Anyone sold a News domain on here or else where that isn't city related e.g. MerseyNews.co.uk listed here under the category News

Oh I have LiverpoolsNews.co.uk and ManchestersNews.co.uk if anyones interested ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.