Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Good afternoon all, let me introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, please stick around. Also it's obligatory for new members to post their best 5 domains and worst 5.
That's a tough one DaveP.

My worst 5 are:

maccrea.co.uk (surname)
maxaleer.co.uk (surname)
macghee.co.uk (surname)
jigs.co.uk
faxing.co.uk?

As for the best it depends what you mean by best. Below are a couple of my favourites, not particularly the most valuable though:

rr.co.uk, bi.co.uk, dc.co.uk or any of the other 2 letter domains I have. I like them!
rallycross.co.uk
roleplaying.co.uk
dundee.co.uk
veryrare.co.uk ?

I like a lot of my domains so if you asked me the same question tomorrow I would probably give you a totally diffferent set of domains :)

Cheers

Welcome to AD

Welcome Ian...

I've always been a fan of Regtransfers as i like my cars and private plates :)

From memory Tony is the director? You guys are only down the road from me...

Best,
Barry

I purchased a plate from reg transfers for £3,000 4 years ago

Welcome Ian...

I've always been a fan of Regtransfers as i like my cars and private plates :)

From memory Tony is the director? You guys are only down the road from me...

Best,
Barry

He owns TonyBrown.co.uk and doesn't do anything with it - means I'm stuck with TonyBrown.co :(

I like a lot of my domains so if you asked me the same question tomorrow I would probably give you a totally diffferent set of domains :)

Cheers

Someone has to ask.... so tell us, which ones in your portfolio do you like today? ;)

Good morning Caz, what did you think to the coffee?

Good Morning,

well the coffee was/is wonderful.

I've only used the Red Tail Rocket so far as I have healthy supply of Taylors in the cupboard to exhaust.

Love the packaging, I usually put my open bags inside a bag and in the fridge, with yours I just have to re-seal and pop in the fridge.

My kids love the fact you supplied a map of where the coffee originated from, they think all goods should have maps lol

Re the Red Tail Rocket, I was expecting it to be stronger, but lovely none the less.

I think it works best as a latte, add a very little dust of chocolate, I use the kids chocolate nesquik milkshake powder, and it is so nice its hard to describe, you cant put the cup down, I just wolf it all down.

We will definitely be ordering more.

Good Morning,

well the coffee was/is wonderful.

I've only used the Red Tail Rocket so far as I have healthy supply of Taylors in the cupboard to exhaust.

Love the packaging, I usually put my open bags inside a bag and in the fridge, with yours I just have to re-seal and pop in the fridge.

My kids love the fact you supplied a map of where the coffee originated from, they think all goods should have maps lol

Re the Red Tail Rocket, I was expecting it to be stronger, but lovely none the less.

I think it works best as a latte, add a very little dust of chocolate, I use the kids chocolate nesquik milkshake powder, and it is so nice its hard to describe, you cant put the cup down, I just wolf it all down.

We will definitely be ordering more.

Thanks for the feedback, really glad you are enjoying it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom