Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

good start

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by pendragon, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendragon United Kingdom

pendragon Well-Known Member

Ive just started moving my names to ND.

I've earned more in the past 7 days with them than I did in a whole month with sedo (and I've only moved a fraction of the names so far). EPC is higher, CTR is higher. :p

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Great news. How much time and effort are you taking to optimise the parking pages?

4. pendragon United Kingdom

pendragon Well-Known Member

None. I just think the pages/templates offered are far better than elsewhere.

5. fish United Kingdom

fish Well-Known Member

Very interesting, I've recently gone the opposite way, am migrating mine back to sedo.

Agreed sedo epc is lower however I've had a higher ctr on sedo therefore a better return £ wise (however, we all know parking is really pants these days ).

6. GreyWing

GreyWing Well-Known Member

I always found the parking better with James and Namedrive. Selling names was also easier and a lot less clunky that banging messages off a third party like Sedo after they had verified each message once every 24 hours.

7. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hi Pendragon,

Glad to hear that things have started well for you. Overall, it seems that 2010 has started stably, continuing the strong November and December from last year.
    It is also looking far nicer than the doldrums of 2009, so I'm glad that's over.

If you need any help with optimizing or getting the most out of your names, feel free to drop us a line and we'd be glad to help you out.

Ed

8. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member

I'm going to move all my stuff back to ND. I'm getting lots of hits with obscure names lately on Sedo, and no clicks. Also, the ND sales model is so simple. Don't know why I left in the first place really.

9. JamesTuplin Germany

JamesTuplin Active Member

Thanks for your kind words guys.

Pendragon, If you would like a hand optimizing your domains, please do let me know.

Need a hand selling your generic or traffic domains? Give me a shout. Im more than happy to contact end users on your behalf if the domains warrant it.

Regards,
    James

10. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

Hmm, may check out namedrive after reading these message. Thanks for the suggestion.

11. GreyWing

GreyWing Well-Known Member

They are very helpful and in my opinion much much more flexible to an individuals needs, rather than the system says no so "that's the end of that" attitude.

12. stender United Kingdom

stender Well-Known Member

think ill try moving some more of mine. i do like namedrives search templates good if you get traffic but not sure of whats being searched for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.