Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google Analytics New Backlink URL Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
These reports provide another layer of social insight showing which of your content attracts links, and enables you to keep track of conversations across other sites that link to your content. Most website and blog owners had no easy mechanism to do this in the past, but we see it as another important feature for holistic social media reports. When you know what your most linked content is, it is then also much easier to replicate the success and ensure that you are building relationships with those users who actively link to you the most.

http://searchengineland.com/google-...burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed-main

Should be handy, but as the article says, not exactly easy to find in the interface.

That tab not showing in my account. Do you have it?

It was a little difficult to find but after a lot of digging around I found the tab.

Click on Traffic sources on the left > Now click on the Social Tab > pages

You should now be able to see it, and clicking other options such as 'actvity streams' etc should pull up some more graphs for you :)

Nice spot. I wonder how long G will continue to offer Webmaster Tools as a separate thing from Analytics. More and more of the Webmaster reports are appearing in Analytics now, and it seems weird to have to log in to two separate places to get an overview of your site.

Nice spot. I wonder how long G will continue to offer Webmaster Tools as a separate thing from Analytics. More and more of the Webmaster reports are appearing in Analytics now, and it seems weird to have to log in to two separate places to get an overview of your site.

Exactly right, they'll both merge into Google Web Metrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom