Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jericho64, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jericho64

jericho64 Member

Hello all, I thought I'd post an introduction since I am very much new here!

I'm only just getting started out with domains, and at the moment I don't know how much I'll get involved, but it seems like an exciting place! This forum also seems excellent so I do look forward to getting involved.

As a 15 year old back in 1999/2000 I used to register and trade 'cool' Yahoo chat names so this is kind of reminiscent of those days so far. IF only I'd known about the domain name business back then, and put my efforts there, maybe I'd have registered a couple of cool names and be sitting pretty now!

Domains wise, I only have a handful and I've only ever paid reg fee for dropped domains so far. I quite like bevvies.co.uk and mediacollege.co.uk and just today I bought cheapssd.co.uk (as in SSD hard drives) and j4v.co.uk

Worst, I really don't know as this is all I have so far, but I'm sure someone can choose one :)

I look forward to getting to know my way around!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Retired Member

Welcome to Acorn and enjoy 8)

I quite like the bevvies domain you have !

4. devilsrefugee

devilsrefugee Active Member

Hi and welcome :)

I like the cheapssd.co.uk domain - have you developed it yet?

5. Marcoose

Marcoose Well-Known Member

Welcome Jericho. Certainly not the worst two domains I've seen registered there. I bought a tonne of pap when I first started out and arguably still do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.