Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Guarantor

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by Avano Ltd, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avano Ltd United Kingdom

Avano Ltd Active Member

Hi, I am looking to sell the website Guarantor.co.uk

this has been a journey and a half to get this site to its current state, it is probably the best domain for the guarantor loans market currently in operation and a custom made website to go with it...

this was built using php/html and uses an API feed to UK Credit, we are also currently paying for a postcode look up software (£10 per month)

we are leaving this vertical to concentrate on our insurance portfolio, we are short of funds so we cannot market this fantastic opportunity, its not very often a ready made business in a very high yielding market comes along but unfortunately it is time to say goodbye to my project.

we have not done any marketing on this domain and only a short run on adwords to see if our API feed was working and everything works fine.

commission structure : general rule of thumb is 10% of basket value, so average loan value is currently standing at £5000 so you would return £500 per sale, this is my current agreement with my supplier and you would expect this with whichever supplier you use.

Website : we are willing to sort out your API feed and slider code to make the site work between your site and your supplier.

Domains : Guarantor.co.uk and .uk version are in the sale

We are taking offers for the site/domain, any questions please do not hesitate in contacting myself via PM.

sorry forgot to mention, the site is fully responsive and passes the google mobile friendly test. 8100 exacts for the term "guarantor"

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Avano Ltd United Kingdom

Avano Ltd Active Member

any more offers ?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Rough price expectation? Any proof of earnings?

5. Avano Ltd United Kingdom

Avano Ltd Active Member

We have recently took a hit in fortunes within our core business which is insurance, when we were doing well we expanded into the loans market and now we have no money to fund either, we had the site built and we have done no marketing.

we undertook API testing using sandbox keys and everything worked fine, the genuine API keys are now present and all is working ok, we have done a short run using PPC (adwords) and everything worked.

we also have an email fall back system on the site which emails all applications to your inbox.

this is the reason why Guarantor is up for sale.

We are looking for £9k, but we are open to sensible offers..

6. bu06nne United Kingdom

bu06nne Active Member

Has the site made any money? Cheers

7. Avano Ltd United Kingdom

Avano Ltd Active Member

negotiating....

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.