Domain Manage

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blether, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blether United Kingdom

blether Active Member

Hello everyone

My name's Dan and I've worked in the web industry for too many years now, doing too many different things.

Have recently started playing with affiliate marketing through a new company, Mooch Marketing, and am always looking for domains that we can actively use. Have made a couple of purchases on AD this past week and had really good experiences negotiating for a couple of others that didn't come off.

Have a few video game domains that are surplus to requirements but might be worthless, so will be looking for some advice soon!

Looking forward to learning a lot from AD, and some good business in the future. :D

Dan

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. feKIX United Kingdom

feKIX Active Member

Hi Dan

Hi Dan and welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have some valuable experience in the industry, do you own many domains?

• Like Like x 1
  4. blether United Kingdom

blether Active Member

We look after about 200 domains for our own stuff and clients (I've got a web development business).

It's not been a part of our business beyond that, so I'm here mostly to learn, but can offer lots of advice on the technical side.

5. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, you will learn all you need to know about domaining on here :cool:

Enjoy !!!

What sort of domains are you looking for :?:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.