Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello there everybody!

Reaction score
Hello there!

I know this may be hard to believe but that is not me in my avatar... yep, sorry to say, I am not actually a tiger in a suit. I am but simply myself, but simple me wants to finally give this whole domain flipping and investing shindig a go and so here I am.

Ready to learn, eager to read and up for making many mistakes that will in time result in some successes. :D (I hope :eek:)

Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of knowledgeable people with good advice.

Ask good questions, listen to the responses and be cautious in the beginning.

The number of threads we see from newbies asking how much bluedogpoo.co.uk is worth is laughable.

Have a strategy for buying. Don't be greedy. Know why you bought a domain and understand how you will make a return on your investment.

Use the fantastic domain prices archive that @seemly developed to understand the reseller market http://www.seemly.co.uk/domains/prices

Hi @wonder_lander, thanks for the info and advice.

That tool looks very handy, I know primarily of namebio but it's never a bad thing to have another option for research purposes.

Welcome
Don't be embarrassed to ask any questions no matter how daft they may seem and don't be put off if you don't get the answers you hoped for .
You've definitely come to the right place!!
Good luck.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom