Domain Manage

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dashu1, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dashu1 United Kingdom

dashu1 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I've been developing a few domains & affiliate type ones & thought I'd have a go at buying/selling domains too, since good domains are pretty key to getting a well ranked site.

My best site turns over around £40K pa, and I wanted to get a few more up. I've ended up wasting a year & have finally got my finger out!

I hope I'll be able to pick peoples brains wrt what makes a good domain name in terms of selling domains - I guess its not exactly the same as a good domain for SEO purposes for specific web ideas.

DaShu1

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. admin Spain

admin Administrator Staff Member

welcome, would be interested to know more about your money making site, what genre is it in?

4. boxerdog

boxerdog Well-Known Member

hello dashu1

welcome to AD.
    very interested to know a bit more about your site that makes you 40K.:rolleyes:

enjoy your time here

5. dashu1 United Kingdom

dashu1 Well-Known Member

Turns over £40K, not makes. I'll pm admin the details but I'm not happy to go splashing it all over the web.

6. feKIX United Kingdom

feKIX Active Member

Hi

Hi Dashu1,

Welcome to AD, certainly one of (if not the) best UK based domain forums. There are many domainers here who are very adept at selling domains and knowing what makes a sale, so you have come to the right place.

As most people would say..have a good look round the site and Im sure you will get the answers you need.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.