Domain Manage

Help my band get a domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by hangman85, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangman85

hangman85 New Member

Hello, hope this is the right place to post this, feel free to move if this is not the case.

I am a musician looking to get a .com domain name for my band's website that i am having made for me by a friend. This domain name is owned by sunlane media and is seemingly unused. I have emailed sunlane using the address i got from the whois site saying i may be interested in making them an offer but have heard nothing back. Does anyone have any further advice on what i could do or whether it would even be worth my while trying to buy a domain name off this company.

At the moment the easiest option would be to simply register an irish .ie domain name (were from ireland) for my band which is available, but id prefer to have a .com

Any advice is welcome, cheers.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. BinderGang

BinderGang Member

Call them if they have a number listed. Fax them if they have a fax number listed.

Show them you are serious. Money talks. Persistence talks.

If you want a more detailed opinion, I need to know the domain you are pursuing. PM me the domain if you want.

4. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Take the .ie and be proud of it :D

5. Ehsan

Ehsan Member

I would suggest at least take the .ie for now so you don't loose it and if you get the .com you are Happy and if you don't get it you will at least have the .ie ;)

6. sedo

sedo Sedo Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.