Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Help with EPP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi

Is there anyone here that can advise exactly what epp is and how to set it up ?

DG

Nope havent done but thanks for that. In fact its for .eu I was looking but guess its all the same ?.

Thanks
DG

Ah sorry, thought you were referring to the new nominet system. Either way what I have read on it has sailed way over my head :)

Grant

Far from it that was very useful thanks. Seems that it works pretty much the same whether for .co.uk or .eu . Found someone who will sell an Epp software custom made when i need it so, thats it sorted.

DG

any epp software available for any sort of tld? or any other auto tool which could apply for a name in your absense ?

zehrila said:
any epp software available for any sort of tld? or any other auto tool which could apply for a name in your absense ?

Just straightforward epp software to apply for any tld, such as .eu and .co.uk
I guess could also perhaps set it up to apply whilst you are absent but need
TAG or Registrar status to do that.

DG

Thanks DG, infact i had some thing else in mind while i was asking for that software LIKE some countries registeries take orders from registrars but they do take orders from end user as well.Hope you got the point and it would be great if you know of any software which could fulfil requirement.I am googling around for one hope i could find some thing and i shall let you know.(MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom