Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi all - looking forward to learning from you all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been aware of Acorndomains for a few years now. Used to come across the Forum a lot on Google in the past when I was an affiliate marketer...always wanted to join and the time has finally arrived.

Quick background about me and domain names...

I own about 500 domains, a lot of them are those exact match .co.uk + org.uk domains. Those were really big with SEO marketers a few years back...but as many as you will know, after the EMD update by Google, seems like they have lost their value

Why have I joined?

I've joined now because I want to pick up good expired domains. That is my main area of focus when it comes to domain names now. The best way to become good at anything is to learn from those who already know what they are doing.

No better place than Acorndomains.

Great to be part of this community, and look forward to learning from you all and contributing here :)

welcome onboard manny. Have a look around there's a few of us now dealing in good expired domains so hopefully you'll find what your looking for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom