Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi all

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by zootex, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zootex

zootex Member

Hi all, im Hue,
    I dont want to seem to be jumping on the bandwagon but i have a few issues i need to get sorted. Since the first attack in august our ctr and revenue have nosedived by 75%+, we`ve had trouble with keyword selection and we`ve had no compensation at all, we`ve also emailed support 3 times but have had no reply as yet, the first of those emails was back in early july reguarding a seperate issue. Up until the attack our portfollio was ticking along very nicely and we were very happy at Namedrive, just not so sure now. I was hoping Ed you could advise, or if anyone has any suggestions id be really grateful.

Thanks all for your time.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member16

retired_member16 Banned

4. zootex

zootex Member

www.streamic.net

Was hoping to get sorted without moving, www.streamic.net is a site i`ve never tried but will deffo check it out, tanx a mill.

5. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hello, Zootex,

The issue here is that much of the €1-5 / daily earnings on your account are coming from one domain, an ex anti-spam blog. This kind of traffic is incredibly difficult to monetize. It seems that something has been changed on the keyword front which has reduced the number of clicks on the domain. With this kind of high traffic domain, where the CTR is generally under 3%, it can be very frustrating to get any more out of it. When a portfolio is so dominated by one domain, it can look very bad when that domain does something bad.
    If you contact us at optimize@namedrive.com, then we would be happy to look into what we can do for you.
    As far as the unanswered mails are concerned, we try and get back to people within 12 hours. Which email address did you write to? If you write to me at ed@namedrive.com, I'll make sure it gets seen to.
    Having looked at the compensation, it was very difficult to get this right when the accounts were not earning so much. I'll make a note to add some extra onto your payout for you.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Ed

6. DJRH United Kingdom

DJRH Member

In the same boat as zootex my ctr and revenue has nosedived as well not just on one domain either.

Up until around the attack everything was going well and was happy but starting to wonder if the grass is greener on the other side so to speak.

7. zootex

zootex Member

Thanks all

To be honest im not sure if the grass is greener anywhere else, we were at a few other parking sites before we found Namedrive and until the attack all was going a hell of a lot better for us than at anywhere else. Im sure it will sort itself out, it was more the fact that i`ve had no replies to my emails that prompted me to post here, simply to find out what was happening. I understand what your saying Ed and thanks for your reply, ill be in touch with you over the next day or two, and thanks to all for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.