Domain Manage

hi and where do i go from here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dsmiley, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dsmiley

Dsmiley Member

Feb 2006
    Good morning all, it is a pleasure to say hi and introduce myself. im not new to buying domains but totally new to getting serious about marketing them and developing residual incomes from advertising etc. like most I started off like a train and done some unbelievable purchases. my worst is probably thinking holiday was spelt holiaday i booked about 30 using this spelling! my second worse was booking a load of boeing domains trademark domains, I want elaborate about the rest!.......need I go on, a fool and his money is soon parted!. My domain are listed and parked on sedo and I have sold 2. 1000EURO in nov 04 and 1350EURO for in may 05 my parking revenues are not very good and is now I have more time, it is an area i would like to improve. my monthly earning are on average about 30-50 euros. my most visited is Would anyone like to advise me on what to do with my portfolio...i.e. change parking , turn some of the domains into web sites and use the google sytem etc. im not sure if im supposed to list my domains below but anyway here goes any advice on where to go from here (not to rude!) would be very gratefully received. my most favourite but not necessary the best is way any help from the experts would be gratefully received, what a great site you all have glad i found it. cheers
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

Not open for further replies.