Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi, this is check-in from Germany

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by check-in, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. check-in

check-in Member

Good afternoon domainers,
    I am a new member to this forum and would like to introduce myself first before posting anything related to the domain business.
    My name is Chris, my age is 32 and speaking 3 languages ( and learning currently one more :mrgreen: )
    I started myself to the domain investment world not too long ago and to be sincere, it is very exciting, because you can think in various languages and therefore be able to register domain names in just a different language than others who are preferring to register domain names in their own language only ;)
    In the last 2 months, since I started with this, I made 2 sales and my third sale is near. I have to admit that the amounts weren´t too high, but it is a good way to learn and how to make a good profit off this market for a long time scale.
    I am active on many other forums in german and spanish, that are the other languages I speak, so you can find me easily on other forums just by checking them for the same username.

I hope to be part of this growing community and to take the chance to contribute to this forum :D

Ciao,
    Chris

• Like Like x 1
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. uglygit

uglygit Active Member

Hi Check In,

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here.

I can also speak 2 languages at the moment, english & gobbledegook, I'm still trying to master english though.

do you have any good and bad domains you'd like to share with us.

4. check-in

check-in Member

Hi,
    thanks for the welcome message ;)
    Every time I am too fast with posting messages forgetting the rules :D

Ok, here they are:

best reg turism.co.uk a nice typo and 1 of only 2 .co.uk regs

worst reg e-n.in I were drunken when registering this :rf

Opinions welcome.

Ciao,
    Chris

Thread Status: