Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk horse racing odds + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've had £150 and £200 offers for the top 2 names as a pair before, looking for offers starting at £300 for the set.

These are ideal for any betting affiliates, most bookies have their own in house aff program link in their site footers. Alternatively, use an aff odds site like www.valuechecker.co.uk they operate a 50/50 rev share, they supply ready made odds boxes for each race daily with live prices from each of the bookies, just add your bookies aff codes that you want to use to output prices from. Please make any offers below, no PM's:

horse racing odds .org.uk - 1,000 exacts - cpc £3.24
horse racing betting .org.uk 1,300 exacts - cpc £10.75
horse betting .org.uk - 1,000 exacts - cpc £10.07
uk horse racing results .co.uk - 3,600 exacts - cpc £1.15 BIN £700 for the set

Auction closes on Thursday, November 17th at 8:00pm, usual 10 minute sniping rule and extension for late bids.

***End time changed to tomorrow due to the forum keeps going off-line this evening***

Some related racing search exacts:

horse racing - 74,000 exacts
horse racing results - 135,000 exacts

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Thanks Simon, I'll set the end time at Thursday, November 17th at 8:00pm and I'll set the BIN at £700

Last edited:
This is a nice set of gambling names with good earning potential in the right hands, any further offers on these, auction closes tomorrow? Cheers.

Last call for any further offers on this set, this auction closes in just over an hour at 10:00pm tonight.

NOTE: The forum has been off-line twice this evening, for a few minutes earlier after 7:00pm, and it has also been off-line for the last 40 minutes prior to this post, if it goes down again before the auction finishes, I'll be extending the auction end until tomorrow.

[edit]

As I posted this at 8:57, the forum then went off-line again until now at 9:03, the forum is obviously having problems this evening, so I'm changing the auction end time to tomorrow, Nov 17th at 8:00pm.

Last edited:
There has been no interest and I think you have a suitable offer.
I don't agree on you extending the auction and I shall would like to withdraw my offer.

In addition, I am unavailable tomorrow.

Simon

Hi Simon, no problem, feel free to retract your offer.

The forum is having problems this evening with being off-line several times, as is often the case, some people don't post offers until the last minute in auctions, which they can't do if the forum goes off-line again, hence the extension until tomorrow.

Last call for offers on this set, I'll be signing up at all the bookies in the next week for my other horse racing names like freehorseracingbets.co.uk, to offer aff free bet offers, I'll use the same for these names as well if no takers, well worth the money in this niche, cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom