Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

hosted minisite solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i've been tinkering about with this 'minisite' stuff for a while, as parking is.. well you know... :razz:

I just sold www.remortgaging.org.uk, but the name servers have not been changed yet - so this is a developed cms I use with multiple skins.

To me a minisite only serves two real purposes and I think its important not to lose site of this fact when developing them.

1. The design is aimed purely to be non offensive and achieve an contextual ad click or an affiliate sale from your average internet user, thus there is a constant revenue stream - you may hot the way it looks but it's not a fluke - I know it gets results. I could not careless about having no widgets or boring images - it's just a means to an end to escape parkign and get your domain out there.

2. It gets the site in serps, in a clean, simple way that will not hinder 'proper' development in the future and has enough scalability to do a bit more if needed. It also has the usual contact form and the usual terms and conditions fodder. I think it also helps potential buyers also see the value.

If you just want to stop parking and arn't precious about design I feel this type of thing might be the way to go.

Hello,

Looks fine to me...

I want to learn about building minisites...

Could I just ask where did you get the content?

Did you write the T&C's yourself? What do they prevent/ensure? How do you know they are sufficient?

And what is the purpose of the contact form?

Thanks...

Hello,

.........................And what is the purpose of the contact form?

Hmm Yes Indeed
Tell me everything you know Mr Julian
Or the chicken gets it :!::!::!:

google require you have a policy/t&c and a contact on your sites if you use google adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom