Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How I use namebio

Reaction score
Every day I check the prices of domain names sold the previous day on namebio and have done for many years etc the main page of namebio gives you 100 sales from the previous day which used to be virtually all .com but emoji and new gtld sales are starting to fill up namebio listings etc after viewing the main 100 listings I then type xn-- in to keyword on namebio which then gives me 100 emoji and internationalised domain name sales then I remove the xn-- from keyword then go to extension and scroll down to (all new gtlds) which gives 100 new gtld sales so I get to see most sales in .com new gtld and idn every day over $100 etc

Every day I check the prices of domain names sold the previous day on namebio and have done for many years etc the main page of namebio gives you 100 sales from the previous day which used to be virtually all .com but emoji and new gtld sales are starting to fill up namebio listings etc after viewing the main 100 listings I then type xn-- in to keyword on namebio which then gives me 100 emoji and internationalised domain name sales then I remove the xn-- from keyword then go to extension and scroll down to (all new gtlds) which gives 100 new gtld sales so I get to see most sales in .com new gtld and idn every day over $100 etc

No one cares what you do your a clueless fool

@Admin Are you running a psychological stress test to see how much we can endure!

I am not and this is why you can simply use the 'Report' button. I have banned the user though you'll be pleased to know. Cheers, Steve

upload_2022-10-19_15-31-52.png

I am not and this is why you can simply use the 'Report' button. I have banned the user though you'll be pleased to know. Cheers, Steve

Don’t worry, I’ve been married for 35 years so nothing can break me down, although I must admit, @Trauiner comes very close. I don’t suppose you could ban him as well while you’re in such a vengeful mood ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom