Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How many followers?

Whats a 'good' amout of Twitter followers

• 250+

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 500+

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 1000+

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 5000+

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 10,000+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What would you say is a 'good' amount of followers for the 'average' individual twitter profile - just ball park figures.. what would be considered a good/healthy amount.

ta.

Last edited:
personal most are 100s, unless your of the female variety who posts lots of pictures, businesses mostly seem to be early 1,000 and only spammers and celebrities higher.

Did you know customs opened 100 ipads to check for drugs, now we at apple are giving them away if you follow us :p

Few hundred. Those with thousands have either bought them, are "gurus" or are as above :D

yeah, I can see now my poll was bad idea, shoulda had just three options as stats not too helpful at moment :0

It depends on the type of account as to what a good number is - or the reason for wanting to know (SEO, lead generation, reassurance factor, etc.).

Isn't it sector dependent? E.g. for UK domaining, I think 500+ could be regarded as "good".

Rgds

It also depends on whether it's a "proactively curated" account or one which is left to grow without any particular notice being paid to who is following it. For example, I try (when I think about it - my diligence waxes and wanes) to go through the last 20-30 followers I've picked up, and I "block" anyone who looks to be a spammer/completely irrelevant. However, that means that they drop off the follower count. Once you start getting more popular, you'll inevitably attract spammers, so if you don't do anything a higher and higher number of followers will be literally "junk" accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom