Domain Manage

How much is this worth?

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by Andrew5555, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew5555

Andrew5555 New Member

Dear All

I've got a domain (and website) welikethis.com (and also welikethis.co.uk). I may be interested in selling if it is worth a good amount. Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how much? I'm aware it may be a slightly awkward one to price.

many thanks

Andrew5555

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. woopwoop United States

woopwoop Well-Known Member

Sorry to be negative but I don't think that the domain is worth anything more than reg fee. There are just so many similar variations that a company could choose to register that are available now.

The website at the moment is also pretty basic and specific so its unlikely that they would want to buy the package for the website side.

If you develop it, create you niche, get the name "welikethis" out there, then there is no limit to how much it could be worth.

Good luck

4. Frenchiexno1

Frenchiexno1 Member

Think Im with you guys - reg fee Im afraid.

5. Andrew5555

Andrew5555 New Member

Thanks

Thanks for all your replies. I think the creating a brand idea is an interesting one. I wondered whether people might buy names from sites like this because they saw them as having the potential to be an interesting brand.

I just know with this domain, that when I tell people my email address (linked to my domain), people often comment that it's a great one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.