Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How much should i sell for?

Discussion in 'Archive UK Domains For Sale' started by rking100uk, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rking100uk United Kingdom

rking100uk Member

I have somebody interested the following domians asking for a guide price for the following domains:

www.cryoftheicemark.co.uk
    www.cryoftheicemark.com
    www.thecryoftheicemark.co.uk

This is a book coming out next year, and film rights are meant to be in discussion, it is meant to be bigger than Harry Potter.
    Do a google search and you will see what i mean

How much should i sell these domains for?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. charlie United Kingdom

charlie Well-Known Member

is this registered as a trade mark?

4. rking100uk United Kingdom

rking100uk Member

Not that i am aware of, ive had a look on the US trademark website and its not found.Should i keep the domain, or what price should i offer?

5. charlie United Kingdom

charlie Well-Known Member

if this is going to be a big budget production their budget will match but be wary of pushing them too far. You may find they change tack and go for www.warnerfilms.com/icemark or something like that? (icemark.co.uk is available whilst the dot com has gone and is very popular. buying the dot com in an attempt to sell it to them may be a mistake as nominet may see this as a malicious tatic but you could puch your luck?)

Personally i pick a figure that aint ridiculous and see what they say - £2k for all of them? but be prepared to drop. They may not be your only interested party you may get more once the film is out but you have to ask yourself how much work are you prepared to do to sell these domains or create a website? - might be easier to get a decent amount and have a happy xmas!

just a thought

remember anything can happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.