Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How to build Link Pyramid

Reaction score
I want to know how to build link pyramid to my money site.

I have planned SEO link pyramid strategy. Let me know if the plan is perfect or need any changes

My website:

Tier:1
I will do web 2.0 submission, article submission and press release submission to built backlink to my main site.

Tier: 2
I will do social bookmarking, video submission, Pdf submission to built backlinks to Tier 1.

Tier: 3
I will do profile creation, blog commenting and share the links in social media networks to built backlinks to Tier 2.

I want to know what anchor tag to use in profile creation and blog commenting to built backlink to Tier 2. I mean , i need to add my business keyword and add the anchor link of social bookmarking and blog commenting.

Sounds like something accelerator would post :D

This isn't 2006.

I want to know how to build link pyramid to my money site.

I have planned SEO link pyramid strategy. Let me know if the plan is perfect or need any changes

My website:

Tier:1
I will do web 2.0 submission, article submission and press release submission to built backlink to my main site.

Tier: 2
I will do social bookmarking, video submission, Pdf submission to built backlinks to Tier 1.

Tier: 3
I will do profile creation, blog commenting and share the links in social media networks to built backlinks to Tier 2.

I want to know what anchor tag to use in profile creation and blog commenting to built backlink to Tier 2. I mean , i need to add my business keyword and add the anchor link of social bookmarking and blog commenting.

As the other posts, old hat that doesn't work ... write good independent content and add regularly, make it an informative site that people want to visit, link out to authority sites, still a bit of value in getting listed in some business directories, solid HTML, name your pages correctly ... etc etc.

By all means make multiple SOLID sites and link between them, but trying to spam with a PBN is old hat and isn't sustainable.

Too much big-man syndrome around these parts lately. Not the friendly, useful resource it once was.

Maybe the plan isn't sustainability.
Short term gains can still be highly rewarding.

The question wasn't:
  • Is this a good, solid and sustainable SEO tactic?
  • What SEO strategy should I use for a long-term "money" site?
Maybe re-read the original post and provide the answer to the question, rather than presuming the OP gives a toss about longevity of the website ranking in SERP's?

Alternatively - Ssshhhhh.

I also assume you didn't read his question either ? I highlighted the bit I answered.

I also assume you didn't read his question either ? I highlighted the bit I answered.

I read it just fine. Looks like a link pyramid to me.
Perfect link pyramid? Nope. Probably could do with some changes as a link pyramid.

Maybe somebody with practical experience of a link pyramid could give some pointers.
So far all we have had is Accelerator bashers or generic SEO 101 lessons.

generic SEO 101 lessons.

It's a domain forum tbf

If this is for quick gains on throw away site, it would have been better to include that in his original post, otherwise we're guessing

+ Does stuff like this even work in the short term anymore? I would have thought 99.9% of sites you can get easy links from are either already penalised or nofollow

I can't speak for anyone else, but helping with what someone believes to be useless (in their eyes) probably isn't going to happen.

Perhaps a more SEO focussed forum Warrior or BHW or similar ? I'm not really familiar with many, perhaps someone else can suggest a better one for this type of scheme ?

I read it just fine. Looks like a link pyramid to me.
Perfect link pyramid? Nope. Probably could do with some changes as a link pyramid.

Maybe somebody with practical experience of a link pyramid could give some pointers.
So far all we have had is Accelerator bashers or generic SEO 101 lessons.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom