Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How to get more posts?

Discussion in 'Business Discussions' started by HarryDomains, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryDomains

HarryDomains Active Member

I launched a new job site just under a couple of weeks ago and at the moment it gets around 20 uniques a day, which isn't great.

To post job listings, browse CV's and jobs it's all free for the moment simply just to gain more visitors and gain more listings.

It also pulls in listings from indeed.com and soon simplyhired.com. I have configured SEO for each page, title etc.

Any ideas on how I could gain more uniques or more job listings?

Site link

Thanks in advance,
    Harry

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member21

retired_member21 Retired Member

It's a new domain by the looks of it? Any new domain will usually take 6+ months to generate decent traffic via google alone. Why don't you get on facebook/twitter and start promoting your jobs that way, or PPC perhaps.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  4. retired_member36

retired_member36 Retired Member

Hi

Nice looking site

You could become an affiliate of freelancer sites in order to display more listings so the site looks busier,

http://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/

I notice they do RSS & Date feeds (so you could potentially pull some of their listings). Although this may cause duplicate content issues, it will certainly populate your site.

Not really sure how you could get any more visitors though other than write more content pages, and build some quality backlinks, Maybe even think about creating some kind of referral system for your visitors.

5. HarryDomains

HarryDomains Active Member

Thanks, I have twitter for the site which uses the RSS feed to tweet new job listings. I'll also take a look at freelancer affiliate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.