Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

hydrogenbattery.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi

I own the domain hydrogenbattery.co.uk just out of interest, with all the talk around the different uses for Hydrogen for electric vehicles. What do you think the domain might fetch ?

I welcome your thoughts,

many Thanks

There is no "hydrogen battery" in the literal sense, not that I know of.
Hydrogen is an energy carrier and can be stored, effectively acting as a battery. But nobody refers to this as a hydrogen battery.
Hydrogen can also be used as a fuel (ie burned) cleanly, but it is not an effective chemical reaction of releasing the energy potential that it carries – only something like 20% of the energy is converted to heat in this way.
It's a lot more efficient to use it in a fuelcell to convert hydrogen to electricity (efficiency is about 40-60%) and use that to produce heat (especially through a highly efficient technology like a heat pump where efficiency can reach 300%, but I'm getting off track here)
As hydrogen technology and its use become more widespread we could see the term "hydrogen battery" pick up traction even if not technically correct, but right now this is not a thing.

This domain must be worth somewhere between £100k and £1m. It is one of the best domains i have ever ever seen.

You have picked a domain using great foresight and diligence. Congratulations you are sitting on one of the best domains ever.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom