Domain Manage

i am stuck with some no-revenue-domains.

Discussion in 'Domain Parking - General' started by lappanion, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lappanion

lappanion Active Member

:confused:
    hi is there any way to make money from domainnames that don't get any type in traffic.i know about pages like park4money(which i use but without success yet) but i would like to keep them parked at namedrive and sedo.most of the domainnames i have parked are only about a month old so could it be possible that traffic will still increase(or start existing for that matter) for those??
    help highly appeciated
    toni

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. admin Spain

admin Administrator Staff Member

You can only hope that some day someone will buy them.

You cant win on all your names, but as long as the good ones make up for the bad you are doing OK.

4. Johnp United Kingdom

Johnp Active Member

I have a few in that catergory. I put the ones that were absolute mistakes with Park4Money - most of them still don't get any clicks but a couple are suprising me, a couple $ a month. The other things to try is URL forwarding with Titles & Meta tags to your parked, and then submit to search engines. To be honest it hard work for not a lot of reward, you would better off developing content - lots of discussion about that on this forum.

Best of Luck.

JohnP

5. stevebrowne

stevebrowne Active Member

you need at least one well indexed, up to date, content heavy site. From there, you can link to other sites you have to get them ndexed etc. Of course, it's not easy to get Google to index parking pages, so you might be better rolling your own parking pages or mini sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.