Domain Manage

interscope

Discussion in 'General Board' started by SF, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Why are you leaving me bad domain trader ratings when we have never dealt with each other..

I would not deal with you if you was the last person on earth, you are a fraudster who should be banned.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. interscope United Kingdom

interscope Active Member

This is precisely the reason I left you bad feedback. You don't know me, yet you seem to have a idiotic view of everything I post. Firstly, you left bad feedback for me (care to mention that to AD members? - moron!)...even though I have never done any business with you.

Then you post liabous statements about me. Think about what you are doing. You are behaving like a child - trouble maker. I want to earn an honest buck like the rest of the people who post their domains on this site. So why don't you concentrate on your business and leave me to deal with mine. Next time you make a comment like "fraudster" or "scamster" think about what you are posting as it is a serious accusation and defamation of character.

4. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

I'm guessing (as you still have a 100% trader rating) that he left you -ve reputation & not negative trader feedback.

Trader feedback is for when you have traded and not just because you don't agree/like someone, which is probably why he is not very happy about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Thats right Fred - I emailed admin straight away to remove the bad seller/buyer trading rating as its bogus!

interscope Yes I have left you negative reputation because you talk bollocks in your posts, anyone is allowed to do the same, what i didnt do was leave you a bad TRADER RATING you tosser do you know the difference between the two? prob not :)

Anyway hows your nigerian friends :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SF

SF Well-Known Member

The thing is also - many people on here gave him really bad reputation along with me, but for some reason hes back up to having a couple of green dots, by tonight that will be defo in the red ;) and this time there is no crying to admin ;)

7. DomainAngel United Kingdom

DomainAngel Retired Member

I recently got some bad reputation for doing a bump on someone elses post??

Thought that was a bit unfair, but with all the bollocks I talk and get none, I think myself lucky :)

bump!

• Like Like x 2
  8. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Admin, is it possible to remove the bogus trader rating that interscope left me yesterday.

I did let you know yesterday first thing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.