Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ios7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone "upgraded" to ios7 yet ? I use the term loosely.

I downloaded it onto my work IPad and it has turned it into what looks like a kids colourful play version.
Also hearing it runs the battery down faster.
Not at all impressed and wont be putting it on my private iphone and ipad.

The only thing i like over ios6 is you can rename the folders :) apart from that i can not see anything that gives me the wow factor. As you say just a wash of flat colour scheme.

If anyone can list new features they have found please post.

Would love to hear from people that have installed it on an iPhone 4S. I don't want to slow this bad boy down any further.

I can feel the iLurve!! :p

Jobs would turn in his grave if he could see how badly they're fubarring things. Sure he wouldn't have allowed the iPhone 5c to see the light of day!

I'm just waiting patiently to see if the ubuntu edge finally gets off the ground...

Would love to hear from people that have installed it on an iPhone 4S. I don't want to slow this bad boy down any further.

I have upgraded on my iPhone 4S and have not noticed any issues with speed upside text seems a lot easier to read after upgrade.

Battery seems to drain faster. Harder to read generally. Deleting email has reversed (doing my head in lol) New photo is much better, liking pano mode. You can access lots of stuff whilst on a call from bottom including a torch?! Have to unlock to end a call... Pretty sure you didn't have to do that before?

Battery drain... Seems the Notification Center may be killing the battery, turn it off the lock screen. Also disable the “App Background Refresh”. Very mixed press. Too early to tell yet, I am charging the iPad and iPhone up so will see how we go over the next few days of use.

I can feel the iLurve!! :p

Jobs would turn in his grave if he could see how badly they're fubarring things. Sure he wouldn't have allowed the iPhone 5c to see the light of day!

I'm just waiting patiently to see if the ubuntu edge finally gets off the ground...

I agree. Apple went downhill rapidly until Steve returned and sorted them out. It was inevitable after his death that they would destroy it again. Different resolutions, different colour schemes, 'cheaper' looking versions etc all things that Steve Jobs vowed would never happen in his lifetime - seems they are hellbent on their own destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts