Domain Manage

uk Kavos.org.uk, Cavos.co.uk, Chavos.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Name Offers Invited' started by alex, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex

alex (17) Active Member Trusted Trader

Last year I went on holiday to sunny Corfu, unfortunately a friend booked the hotel and we ended up in Kavos (or local spelling Cavos). The place was full of 18-30 holiday makers and although I fit that age group my girlfriend and I were not really after that type of holiday given that we had just finished exams and had recently been in a car crash. Anyway after a MAJOR issue with the hotel, a bad case of a spiked drink and hospital visit we got back and I registered Kavos.org.uk, cavos.co.uk and chavos.co.uk (a widely used nickname for the place).

Our rage at our worst ever holiday has since reduced and my initial intention to build a site warning potential visitors no longer takes priority over everything else I’m doing. Having seen kavos.co.uk on domainlore I thought I'd offer these for sale.

I don't really have a price in mind, although it would be nice to cover the costs of the second hotel we had to go to and a similar price to that on domainlore for all three would certainly do that, otherwise if there is no interest I'll probably think about building a site this summer.

Sorry about all the writing, I realise this is a sales thread...

Kavos.org.uk
    Cavos.co.uk
    Chavos.co.uk

Offers invited, BACS or PayPal payment, Buyer pays Nominet fees :p

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. peacock Sweden

peacock (23) Active Member Trusted Trader

Sorry to hear about your ruined holiday.

Kavos.co.uk did OK eh? - Finished at £1,050

4. alex

I guess it happens and there will be many that have had worse experiences. As for Kavos.co.uk, a great price in my opinion and much higher than I would expect for these. So are there any offers for these then?

5. alex

Any interest in any of these before they get put back in the cupboard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.